Faculty Plus– Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh Advertised Officially for the faculty recruitment 2020 – Guest Teacher Jobs. Eligible candidates may apply within 25th January 2020.
Post Date: 20th January 2020
Assistant Professor Jobs at Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh
Aligarh Muslim University (University of Polytechnic)
Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) is a leading public central university located in the city of Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh. It was founded as Muhammadan Anglo-Oriental College by Sir Syed Ahmad Khan in the year 1857 and granted the current name in 1920. The university has received the Institute of National Importance honour under Seventh Schedule, Article 246 of Indian Constitution. It ranks 8th in the list of top 20 Indian research universities.
AMU has 12 faculties that comprise 98 departments, 15 centres and three academies with 28,000 students, about 1,342 teachers and nearly 5,610 non-teaching staff members. Besides, it has three centres at Kishanganj (Bihar), Malappuram (Kerala) and Murshidabad (West Bengal).
Faculty of Arts
- Masters’s degree with 55% of marks/NET/SET/Ph.D.
- Candidate should have completed their PG in relevant discipline
- Candidate should have Good Communication Skill
- 30th January 2020
Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh
- As per norms
- 25th January 2020
- Rs. 500
- Postal / Walk-in
How to Apply
- Prescribed Application Forms may be obtained from the website of the Registrar, AMU, (amuregistrar.ac.in) and submit in the Office of the Chairman, AMU, during office hours on payment of Rs. 500/- (cost of Application Form and prescribed fees) to be deposited in Cash Section, Finance Office, AMU.
Office of the Dean,
Faculty of Arts,
AMU, Uttar Pradesh 202002
Latest & Upcoming College & University Jobs
- Assistant Professor Jobs at Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh
- Kakatiya University, Warangal Wanted Guest Lecture
- Designed Environment Academy & Research Institute- Trichy Wanted Assistant Professors